We teach, train and coach corporate and government leaders, spokespersons and other professionals to be superstar storytellers. They work with us to learn how to effectively represent their brands – and themselves – in mainstream and digital media, on social networks and in front of live audiences. We conduct interactive, hands-on 1:1 training and coaching sessions (live and virtual), facilitate small-group workshops and give talks to large audiences. We also consult on media strategy, crises and executive presentations.
After spending more than 15 years as a TV news reporter, anchor and producer, Brad founded Ritter Communications in 1999. His wife, Janet, a corporate spokesperson whom Brad interviewed for a story, joined the firm shortly thereafter. They have coached hundreds of executives and officials from Fortune 500 companies, trade associations and government agencies, and served as consultants to a diverse group of clients from California to the Caribbean. They have:
- Prepared clients for interviews on ABC, CNN, Bloomberg and in The Wall Street Journal, as well as scores of local and trade media outlets
- Helped executives launch new cars at the North American International Auto Show
- Managed dozens of crises, including serving as client spokespersons
- Spoken at local, regional, national and international trade association conferences
- Created and implemented award-winning PR campaigns recognized regionally and nationally
In March 2016 Ritter Communications acquired Real World Media Training from founder Steve Wilson. A former USA Today Chicago Bureau Chief, Wilson launched his crisis communications firm in 1987. Over the years he and his associates conducted workshops for hundreds of clients throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, including some of the most recognizable names in the chemical, petroleum, food and healthcare industries. Ritter Communications is proud to carry on his tradition of conducting workshops that are educational, interesting and entertaining, using many of Steve’s crisis management principles.