Next Gen Media Training
Next Gen Media Training goes far beyond traditional interviewing and crisis management workshops. Today, executives, subject-matter experts, field personnel, elected officials and other spokespersons need to deftly navigate a dizzying array of mainstream and social media channels. They also must master new technologies and platforms, including podcasts and remote video interviews.
Our small-group workshops and 1:1 live and virtual coaching sessions are tailored to each client’s needs. Topics typically include:
- Understanding the changing media landscape and what it means to an organization, as well as its leaders and spokespersons
- Crafting stories and messages for different audiences and channels
- Conducting print, online and broadcast media interviews, including podcasts and remote video interviews
- Getting your message across, regardless of the questions asked
- Serving as a spokesperson in a crisis
- Dealing with hostile interviewers
All of our programs include interactive exercises, such as videotaped TV interviews and press conferences, Zoom interviews, podcasts and creating posts and videos for social media.